Fat Storage and Consumption as Energy Source in Human Body
How Fat get stored in the body? Dietary fat plays a vital role in the development of obesity. Whenever, we consume more fat in our diet than what we spend in that case, excess of body fat gets deposited in abdomen, thighs, and buttocks and at various other parts. Moment till this keep on happening obviously leads towards problematic obesity. Nobody considers abdominous handsome, one loses marks on personality grounds being obese. Hence, problem requires serious considerations. Supplements can help. But you have to choose genuine, authentic and pure most supplement. That’s why meal replacement shakes; Garcinia cambogia extract, Green tea and fat burners matter the most. They can help you the best.
Types and Sources of Fats
While taking on fats, they can be classified into Saturated fats, unsaturated fats and Tran’s fatty acids terms. Saturated fats elevate the level of bad cholesterol “LDL”. They are more or less like solid at room temperature. Coconut oil, coconut, palm oil, cocoa butter, cheese, low fat cheese, chocolate, lard, beef, Chicken, turkey, hydrogenated fat, vegetable shortening, cream, bacon, milk, they all contain saturated fats. Unsaturated fats elevate blood cholesterol levels. They are obtained from plant resources, and are liquid at room temperature. Unsaturated fats are further classified into monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fat. Olive oil, avocado oil, peanut oil, peanuts, peanut butter, salad dressing and cashew nuts they all contain monounsaturated fats. Whereas, Polyunsaturated fat makes its presence counted among Sunflower oil, sunflower seeds, soybean oil, soybean, tofu, margarine, mayonnaise, salad dressing, pecan, hazelnuts, fish, cottonseed oil and corn oil. Trans fatty acids are chemically modified fats or hydrogenated saturated fats; they have a more pronounced effect on elevating the blood cholesterol levels especially, LDL.
How fat gets stored in body?
Moment we ingest fat, it is stored inside the fat cells known as adipocytes. These cells are abundant under skin, abdomen, thighs, hips etc where fat gets stored etc.
- If we eat too much fat, it gets deposited in body in extremely high amounts.
- In case, we eat bad fat say for example LDL, it takes about 1 year for this to clear out of body.
- There are ways to lose fat. For example- diet modification, less fat consumption, high physical activity, reduced calorie intake etc.
- Our body consumes carb in food form. Most of it is utilized as energy source in calories form while rest is converted and stored in adipocytes as fat.
- To have some amount of stored fat is always good for body.
- Men contain about 20 % of fat content in their body on an average while in women, fat content ranges up to 30%.
Best way to remove stored fat from body
- Try moderate level of exercises with aerobics and weights, gradually increasing the effort and level of exercise to next step as fat is lost.
- Avoid taking fats and reduce carbs in diet.
- Practice a level of effective aerobic exercises.
- First thing to be followed in morning is to exercise and in this exercise aerobically.
- Prefer high intensity interval training. For example, 1 minute of walking followed by fast running for 15 seconds.
- Adjust the food intake.
- Drink at least 2 to 3 liters of water in a day.
- Do weight lifting training.
- Reduce your calorie intake.
- Try natural supplements.
Best supplement that helps to reduce fat
It is not impossible to turn abdominus into handsome one, provided he takes measures to reduce his tummy and rest, doing his best. Now a day, schedule is busy, hectic and hence, people hardly have ample time to devote towards their fitness. Supplements can help. Meal replacement shakes, green tea, fat burner and Garcinia cambogia extract are a complete and comprehensive range of products offered by medisys that help to serve you at their best. Garcinia cambogia is one of the most exciting products in this category. It has amazing benefits and features as:
- Hydroxycitrics acid as main component- Prevents fat storage by inhibiting enzymes responsible for fat storage and may suppress appetite.
- HCA breaks down fat cells, increased metabolism and burns fat of our body.
- 4 % reduction in body weight and 5 % approx. reduction in BMI
- Decreases Bad cholesterol “LDL”.
- Increases Good cholesterol “ HDL”
- Decreases triglycerides
- Decreases food intake
- Increases Serotonin and decreases leptin levels.
Besides, they are genuine, authentic, pure and quality products. They are completely safe and effective in the way they exert their action, time course of their journey in the body and after that. These products are indeed, helpful in effective fat reduction and weight management of obese.
Effective fat reduction and weight management is possible by number of ways. Supplements are handy not only for those who live a hectic life schedule that deprives them from devoting time towards their fitness goals, but also for those who do invest some efforts to keep their fitness at their best. As mentioned earlier in today’s world where market is flooded with weight management supplements, you might pick up an adulterated product. Hence, brand selection is quite important. Medisys over the years has proved itself in segment of weight reduction and weight management for obese. Medisys products in this segment have been manufactured using modern innovation, research and techniques. They are hundered percent reliable. There are undoubtedly genuine, authentic and pure for satisfying customer demands.
Therefore, Medisys fat loss products are awesome, towards effective fat loss programme of individual.