"Nutraceuticals are foods that offer medical and health benefits to the consumer. Immune Factors Helps To:
1) First line of defense from infections
2) Supply Broad spectrum all natural antiviral and antibacterial
3) Maintain healthy intestinal flora
4) Diabetics management
5) Balance Immunity
6) Repair & Cell growth
7) Burn fat and grow muscle
8) Reduce the side effects of certain drugs
Likely Users :
1) People with under active immune system, auto immune disorders, any infection /gastrointestinal disorders, arthritis and diabetics (type – 1) .
Everyone seeking anti aging program, improve immunity, built lean muscle mass and in recovery due to sports injury/ wound healing..
Key Ingredient :
1) Broad spectrum Immunogl obul i ns, growth factors, transfer factors, mushroom poly saccharides and probiotics.
Suggested Use :
1)Take 2 Capsules 1-2 times daily with meal."
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Medisyskart.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.
If you have an account, sign in with your email address.